Hardy Rib Snow Rail is perfect for Exposed Fastener metal roofing systems. There are twenty pieces of four-foot snow rails included in this kit which allow for easy installation. No worrying about carrying long pieces of snow rails up a ladder. Each Hardy Rib Snow Guard is made from 29 gauge Galvalume steel and includes 2″ fasteners to secure the snow rails to the roof. Each kit includes 80 feet of Metal snow rails per carton (20 pcs 4 foot long). Installation instructions can be found in the images and are also included in the kit.
- 80ft per Carton (20 pieces each 4ft long)
- Made from 29 gauge AZ 50 Galvalume Steel
- Includes 250-pcs of 2 inch color matched screws per carton. Details on fasteners can be found here. (opens in new tab)
- Item will ship within 3 days of purchase.
- Snow Rail Installation Guide. Click Here. (opens in new window .pdf file)
Important Notice: All projects should be discussed with a licensed engineer to determine the placement and number of snow rails needed for your project. The above example is a general guideline. Due to the number of variations for each project, including snow loads for specific areas, you need to speak to a licensed engineer to ensure proper installation of the product.
*Color names are generic color names. The colors we have are Mid Michigan Metal Sales colors and they may not match your steel roof color. If you would like a color sample please contact us before ordering the snow rail.