Econo Rib: Affordable Metal Roofing
Econo Rib Metal Roofing Panels
The EconoRib Panel is very affordable as an interior liner or shade and shelter option for your barn or garage.
- 29 gauge AZ35 Galvalume® or G40 Galvanized Steel.* (Liner White) (For interior and shade/shelter applications)
- 29 gauge AZ55 Galvalume® Steel. (Unpainted/Acrylic Coated.) (interior and exterior applications)
- Panels are cut to the whole inch.
- Made in lengths 3ft to 45 ft in 1″ increments.
- Exposed Fastener System.
- 36″ wide nominal coverage.
- Order production time: 3-7 business days*
We stock (in coil form) Acrylic Coated Galvalume®/Unpainted and Liner White for the EconoRib Panel.The EconoRib Panel has a deep channel anti siphon rib to prevent capillary action, along with five 3/4″ major ribs and eight minor ribs to decrease oil canning.
Econo-Rib is available in bright white with a 10-year paint warranty or Unpainted Galvalume which has a 25 year steel warranty.
Looking for pricing or to place an order? The EconoRib panel system can be purchased in store, over the phone, or via our online store. Click here to shop now.
Downloadable Installation Guide (PDF)
Downloadable Standard Trim Pieces (PDF)
Downloadable Econo Rib 10yr Paint Warranty Information (PDF)
Downloadable Econo Rib 25yr Galvalume® Warranty Information (PDF)
Use this table to determine the appropriate fastener distance based on the distance between truss spans.
If you want to span more than 2′, we recommend consulting with an engineer to determine if your building’s trusses can handle the load.
Live Load (PSF) | Wind Load (PSF)
1. Theoretical allowable loads are based on section properties and allowables calculated in accordance with 2001 AISI Specifications.
2. Theoretical allowable loads are based on three or more uniform spans.
3. For roof panels, deduct self weight for actual ‘live load’ capacity of the panel.
4. These loads are for panel strength. Frames, purlins, decks and fasteners must be designed to resist all loads imposed on the panel.
* Steel Substrate varies based on current coil stock on the floor.
**Production time starts after the order confirmation has been signed. Lead time applies for HardyRib or EconoRib panels picked up from our Burton, MI location. Depending on the time the confirmation is signed, type of trims ordered and current color availability, additional lead times may apply.
**Contact your local building department to determine if a tear-off is required.