- 3ft wide coverage.
- Online orders made in lengths 3ft to 29ft in whole inches (For lengths 29’1″ to 45′ please call customer service to order.)
- Cut to the whole inch.*
- 29ga AZ55 Galvalume Steel, Acrylic coated/Unpainted panel with a 25-year warranty
- 29ga AZ35 Galvalume Steel, Liner White panel with a 10 yr. paint warranty
- Turn around times for Burton location pickup average 1-4 business days**.
- Panels weigh approximately 2lbs/ft. (68 lbs/ 100 Sq.ft.)
*There is a $25 setup fee for HardyRib/Econorib orders under $250.00
Important Notice about Pickup/Availability for this product.
For in-store pickup from our Burton, MI location.
Once you place an order for a Burton in-store pickup, your order will be ready for pickup on the day selected at checkout. If no date is selected your order will be ready within 1-7 business days. Some trims are made to order and in turn, will create longer pickup times. Those trims will state that on their individual product page. Please call to confirm your order is ready before traveling to the store to pick your items up.
For MMMS Deliveries (additional charge)
Delivery is available through our online store (for an additional charge) for orders over $1,000 and within 100 miles of our Burton location. Most deliveries are scheduled within 3-7 days of the order being placed. If you are in need of delivery and your order is under $1000 please call customer service to receive pricing on delivery and to place your order.
Any questions? Please call customer service (800)615-8416
*Our roll forming machines follow the industry standard for tolerances. The tolerance of cut rib panels is -1/4″ to +1/2″. Although in most cases panels are within an 1/8″ of the required size.
**Lead times are not guaranteed and are subject to change at any time.
**All orders are subject to color verification. If the color is out of stock we will inform you and you will have the option to wait for the color to be in stock or cancel your order with no penalty.