- 3ft wide coverage. 9″ on center Major Ribs.
- Standard Agricultural Panel similar in design to ClassicRib®, TuffRib®, MasterRib, Premium ProRib®, 5Rib, Mac Rib etc.
- Limited 40-year Paint & Lifetime Steel Warranty.
- 29 gauge Az50 Galvalume® Premium Grade Steel.
- .015″ minimum thickness before paint.
- Structural strength ASTM-A653, grade 80 steel
- UL 790 Fire Resistance Class A
- UL 2218A Impact Resistance Class 4
- Meets or exceeds Michigan Residential Building Code Requirements.
- Minimum Length 36 inches. Maximum Length 540 inches (45 feet)
- Cut to the whole inch.*
Turn around times for Burton location pickup average 2-3 Business days**.
Panels weigh on average 2lbs/ft. (66 lbs/ 100 Sq.ft.)
There is a $25 setup fee for HardyRib/Econorib orders under $250.00
Important Notice about Pickup/Availability for this product.
For in-store pickup from our Burton, MI location.
Once you place an order for a Burton in-store pickup, your order will be ready for pickup on the day selected at checkout. If no date is selected your order will be ready with 3-7 business days. Some trims are made to order and in turn, will create longer pickup times. Those trims will state that on their individual product page. Please call to confirm your order is ready before traveling to the store to pick your items up.
For MMMS Deliveries
Delivery is available through our online store for orders over $1,000 and is within 75 miles of our Burton location. Most deliveries are scheduled within 3-7 days of the order being placed. If you are in need of delivery further than 75 miles away or your order is under $1000 please call customer service to receive pricing on delivery and to place your order.
*Our roll forming machines follow the industry standard for tolerances. The tolerance of cut rib panels is -1/4″ to +1/2″. Although in most cases panels are within an 1/8″ of the required size.
**Lead times are not guaranteed and are subject to change at any time.
**All orders are subject to color verification.