EDCO Traditional Lap Metal Siding
EDCO Traditional Lap Steel Siding
EDCO’s Enduragrain texture provides a natural finish while being virtually maintenance-free. Steel siding from EDCO provides a natural, elegant style to your home. Our proprietary ENTEX® finish is available in unlimited color options to give you the ultimate combination of style and quality.
Features & Benefits
- Natural Look – Achieve a natural wood grain look with our Endurgrain texture.
- Profile Options – Steel lap siding is available in single 6″ and 8″, double 4″, as well as dutchlap D5″.
- Proprietary Finish – Utilizes the ENTEX® Cool Chemistry® paint technology which won’t chip, crack or peel, and can also reduce energy costs.
- Moisture Protection – Unlike competing products, our steel siding is moisture resistant ensuring it will not swell, decompose or develop mold over time.
From EDCO’s Photo Gallery | Concord, MT | Photo Credit: Steve Clark Construction
From EDCO’s Photo Gallery | Robbinsdale, MN | Photo Credit: Select Exteriors
- Unmatched Warranty – Industry’s only true lifetime, non-prorated limited warranty that includes material and labor.
- Custom Color Matching Program – Select siding in the exact color that appeals to you.
- Virtually Maintenance-Free – Consistent look which means no painting and virtually no caulking, with a 35-year fade protection.
- Environmentally Friendly – Steel siding is 100 percent recyclable.
- Fire Safety – Steel siding is non-combustible which will help reduce the possibility of fire.
- PVC Colors – Many of these Entex colors are also available in a PVC finish. Contact EDCO for more details.
EDCO’s Unmatched Warranty
All warranties are not created equal. At EDCO, we stand behind our quality to ensure our customers are completely satisfied with their purchase. We back all of our products with the best warranty in the industry. Learn more here.