Hardy Board & Batten Metal Siding
Hardy Board and Batten Steel Siding
Enhance the look of your home with our steel board and batten panels. Not only will these panels give your house a modern aesthetic appeal, but they are also incredibly durable and long-lasting. Plus, they’re made with up to 75% recycled steel, making them an eco-friendly choice. Up your home’s curb appeal and invest in a sustainable future with our steel board and batten panels. The Hardy Board and Batten panel is not just about aesthetics; it’s about providing the best quality steel for your construction needs. Don’t compromise on your project; choose Hardy Board and Batten panel for a sleek, sturdy, and reliable finish. Made from the same colors and gauges available in our Hardy Standing Seam panels, you can be assured the Hardy Board and Batten panel will match your other products ordered from Mid Michigan Metal Sales. The Hardy Board and Batten panel allows you to continue to use steel to protect your house or building from harsh weather. The Hardy Board and Batten panel is most commonly used as siding but can also be used as an interior liner option, which gives you that finished and complete look for your project.
- Made from any 26 ga color from our standard 26 gauge color chart.
- Also made in 26 ga. Natural Cedar and Gray Cedar printed steel.
- Concealed fastener system.
- 10-inch nominal width.
- Made in lengths 1′ to 15′
- Perfect for use as a siding or interior liner wall panel.
- Average lead time for order completion: 1-2 weeks, depending on coil arrival.
- There are Minimum order requirements for some colors of this product.
Available Steel Thicknesses
- 26 gauge Galvalume® Steel (Painted & Unpainted)
26 gauge steel color chart. Click Here.