Hardy Rib Snow Rail is perfect for Exposed Fastener metal roofing systems. There are twenty pieces of four-foot snow rails included in this kit which allow for easy installation. No worrying about carrying long pieces of snow rails up a ladder. Each Hardy Rib Snow Guard is made from 29 gauge Galvalume steel and includes 2″ fasteners to secure the snow rails to the roof. Installation instructions can be found in the images and are also included in the package.
- Snow Rail for Exposed Fastener Panel
- 1 piece 4ft long
- Made from 29 gauge AZ 50 Galvalume Steel
- Includes 10 pcs 2″screws with each snow rail. Details on the fasteners can be found here. (opens in new tab)
- Item will ship within 3 days of purchase.
- Installation Guide for Hardy Rib Snow Rail Click Here. (opens in new window .pdf file)
*Color names are generic color names. The colors we have are Mid Michigan Metal Sales colors and they may not match your steel roof color. If you would like a color sample please contact us before ordering the snow rail.