GRXCUT532 Professional Cut Series Glove
MATERIAL: HPPE with a Polyurethane (PU) Palm
COLOR: Gray Liner with Gray Palm
Available in sizes L and XL
Price per pair
Flat $3 standard shipping
THE NEXT GENERATION OF GLOVES
GRX Gloves provides the next generation of hand protection to the market place. Through our uncompromising mission to manufacture the most durable and comfortable glove, we have entered the marketplace with innovative, breathable technology, while still offering the best hand protection in the industry.
• 13 gauge HPPE liner is rated to ANSI-ISEA 105-2016 cut level A-2 and EN388-2016 cut level B, according to the TDM 100 blade test.
• Polyurethane (PU) palm coating provides a secure grip and durability to handle most tasks.
• Secure, elasticized knit wrist cuff keeps debris out.
• Great grip in wet, dry, and abrasive applications.
• Glove provides protection from tasks associated with light to medium levels of cut protection.
• Available in sizes L and XL
• Construction and Tool Work
• Industrial and Municipal Work
• Sheet Metal Handling
• Handling and Assembly of Small Oily Parts