Hardy Clip Standing Seam Metal Roofing Panels
Hardy Clip Standing Seam Panel
Mid-Michigan Metal Sales in Michigan offers Hardy Clip Standing Seam Panel, a metal roof panel that is perfect for your residential or commercial building. Our standing seam panels provide superior strength and long-term durability to protect against the elements while adding beauty and value to your property.
The Hardy Clip Standing Seam Panel is constructed from a combination of aluminum-zinc alloy and aluminum-magnesium alloy, giving it superior strength and corrosion resistance. This new metal roof panel also features concealed fasteners for a sleek, modern look that will enhance the aesthetic appeal of your property. Plus, our panels are available in a variety of colors to match your home or building’s exterior.
Mid-Michigan Metal Sales is one of the premier metal roofing companies in the area and we are dedicated to providing high-quality products that will stand up to whatever Mother Nature throws your way. Contact us today for more information about our Hardy Clip Standing Seam Panel and how it can help protect your property.
The Hardy Clip Standing Seam Panel is a cost-effective solution with minimal maintenance requirements, making it one of the most popular metal roof panels available. Plus, our panels come with a lifetime limited warranty to ensure that your investment will stand the test of time.
- Residential and Light Commercial Application.
- Integral Snap-Lock Standing Seam.
- Can be made in lengths from 3 feet to 40 feet. (lengths over 30′ are recommended in 24 gauge steel only & have an additional crating charge)
- Used on roofs with pitches of 3/12 or above
- 26 gauge AZ50 Galvalume steel Standard
- UL 790 Fire Resistance Class A
- UL 2218A Impact Resistance Class 4
- Available in a total of 60 colors. (See Ultra Clad color chart/matrix)
- 24 gauge premium steel w/Kynar® paint and 26 gauge premium steel w/Textured Paint are available. (500 lin. ft min. order)
- Limited Lifetime Paint and Steel Warranty on 26 gauge and 24 gauge painted steel products.
- Ten in-stock 26 gauge colors (See color chart above)
- Three in-stock 24 ga. colors (Bone White, Matte Black, & Cityscape)
- Current Lead Time In-stock colors: 5-10 days
- Lead time for special order colors/gauges: 2-6 weeks
Architectural System for Commercial & Residential
Our Hardy Clip standing Seam Panel is a hidden fastener standing seam panel attached with clips and is one of the best that metal roofing companies have to offer. Unlike the 1″ standing seam panels commonly available to the residential market that have a nail fin for attaching the panel to the deck, our 1-1/4″ integral snap-lock standing seam panel is attached with clips. This approach helps to reduce oil canning because it allows the panel room to expand and contract. For an even greater reduction in oil canning and a stronger panel, you can upgrade to use 24 gauge steel. Additionally, this panel is suitable for installation on slopes greater than a 3/12 pitch.
- Visually attractive with rich and deep appearance
- Reduces the appearance of oil-canning with a unique textured finish
- Improved durability with a more scratch-resistant finish
- Comes with a Limited Lifetime Paint and Steel Warranty
- Available in thirteen (13) different colors
Textured Paint for 26 Gauge Steel
TEXTURED is a one-of-a-kind textured finish that offers an unparalleled level of visual depth, dimension, and durability. This innovative coating not only enhances performance but also elevates the aesthetics of traditional painted surfaces. By diffusing and redirecting light, TEXTURED provides a captivating appearance while minimizing the visibility of oil-canning.
TEXTURED has been meticulously developed to provide not only a more durable surface, but also enhanced resistance to scratching and scuffing commonly found with low gloss or matte finishes. It maintains the same excellent film integrity, exceptional weathering performance, and remarkable resistance to chalking and fading that ULTRA-CLAD is highly regarded for.