GRXCUT734 Palmwick Cut Series Glove
MATERIAL: HPPE and Steel with a Nitrile Palm
COLOR: Gray Liner with Black Palm
Available in sizes L and XL
Price per pair
Flat $3 standard shipping
THE NEXT GENERATION OF GLOVES
GRX Gloves provides the next generation of hand protection to the market place. Through our uncompromising mission to manufacture the most durable and comfortable glove, we have entered the marketplace with innovative, breathable technology, while still offering the best hand protection in the industry.
• PalmWick™ Breathable Palm Technology allows the hand to breathe
on the palm side of the glove. The special nitrile coating allows sweat
and moisture to wick away through the palm.
• 18 gauge liner is rated to ANSI-ISEA 105-2016 cut level A-2 and
EN388-2016 cut level B, according to the TDM 100 blade test.
• Reinforced saddle enhances durability in a major wear area.
• Great grip in wet, dry, and abrasive applications.
• Glove provides protection from tasks associated with light to medium
levels of cut protection.
• Available in sizes L -XL
• Handling and Assembly of Small Oily Parts
• Industrial and Municipal Work
• Construction and Tool Work
• Wiring and Dexterous Tasks