Contractors Discount Program
Mid Michigan Metal Sale’s contractor discount program is for any company, school, organization, Government or any other type that is not a human person.
This program is designed to give your company a better competitive edge against your competitors. In turn, we expect you to sell and install more steel roofing. The discount percent is progressive and can be lost from inactivity or not enough purchases.
The program is simple and the terms are outlined below.
- The discount program is for businesses, schools, farms, organizations, government agencies, or any other type that is not a human person.
- Entities must pass the spend threshold of $10,000 within a 6 month period before any discount will be applied.
- Your account will be reviewed every 3 months and to keep your current discount you will have to meet the spending requirements outlined below.
- Discounts are only valid on Hardy Rib, EconoRib, and Hardy Standing Seam panels and trims. Along with any in-stock products that go along with the above including, fasteners, caulk, felt, closure strips, etc.
- Discounts will not be valid on any special order products including, Boral Stone Coated Shingles, EDCO Products, Gentek Steel Siding, TruLog Steel Siding, special order panels, or any other product deemed special order by the salesperson at the time of sale.
Discounts are as follows,
Tier 1: $10,000 spent on Hardy Rib, EconoRib, or Standing Seam in a 6 month period 2% discount.
Tier 2: $20,000 in total Hardy Rib, EconoRib, or Standing Seam receipts and spending at least $10,000/3 months 3% discount.
Tier 3: $30,000+ in total Hardy Rib, EconoRib, or Standing Seam receipts and spending at least $15,000/3 months 4% discount.
If you are spending more than $50,000 on Hardy Rib, EconoRib, or Standing Seam in a 3 month period you may receive additional discounts. Additional discounts will be determined case by case.
If you do not meet the above spending requirements for a period. Your discount will be downgraded to the appropriate spending discount level.
Each enrolled entity will have one quarter waived per year and current discounts won’t be affected.
The contractors discount program was last updated 1-1-2020.
Periods are as follows Qtr1: Jan 1 – March 31, Qtr2: April 1- June 30, Qtr3: July 1-September 30, Qtr4: Oct. 1-Dec. 31
Grandfathered discounts can be lost if the above spending requirements are not met.
If you have any questions regarding the contractor’s discount program or would like to check your status in the program please call 810-744-0344.