Hardy V-Groove Steel Soffit Features
- Sold per 50 sq.ft. carton
- Standard 12″ Coverage (Double 6)
- Vented or Solid
- 29 gauge AZ50 Galvalume® Steel
- Lengths 11-3/4″ 23-3/4″
- Available in 9 colors: White, Green, Charcoal, Black, Burnished Slate, Brown, Light Stone, Clay, Light Gray
- 29 gauge steel carries a Limited 40-yr Paint & Lifetime Steel Warranty.
- Not recommended for applications over four feet without bracing.
- Lead times average 1-6 days for orders to be complete if not pre-made in stock.
Hardy V-Groove Steel Soffit offers the traditional soffit look with the strength and beauty of steel. Hardy Steel soffit is the perfect addition or finishing touch to your steel roofing and siding project. Hardy Steel Soffit can be made vented or solid depending on your specifications. We can produce Hardy V-Groove steel soffit in two standard lengths 11-3/4″ and 23-3/4″ from any of the 9 in-stock colors.
For 10′ length pieces in any of our 18, 29 gauge colors click here. (In-store pickup only)
29 gauge Steel Color Chart. Click Here.
All lengths are nominal and the actual sq. ft. per carton is 48.96 sq. ft. for 11-3/4″ cartons and 49.48 sq. ft. for 23-3/4″ cartons.
*Important note- All color names are MMMS generic names and may not match your specific panel manufacturer’s color. The colors in the images may vary from the actual product color due to multiple reasons including the screen settings on your device.