9/16 in. Combination Wrench
- Generous length offers extended reach and increased torque
- Open end is angled 15 degrees so it can flip over and engage fasteners twice as often in tight spaces
- 12-point box end doubles the access angles of a 6-point and is offset 15 degrees to create clearance for fingers
- Box end opening is designed to grip flat sides of fastener head, not corners, to prevent round-off
- Made of premium chrome vanadium steel with a mirror chrome finish
4 in stock
This wrench offers extended reach in tight spaces and more torque-multiplying leverage.
Angled Open End
Reducing the working swing arc in tight spaces, the open end is angled 15 degrees so the wrench can be flipped over with each rotation to engage the fastener twice as often.
Offset 12-Point Box End
A 12-point box end doubles the access angles of a 6-point and prevents round-off by gripping the flat sides of fastener heads rather than the corners. The 15-degree offset creates clearance for your fingers.