Hardy Flush Wall Steel Siding
Mid Michigan Metal Sales Hardy Flush Wall panel is an extremely versatile steel panel and is a great way to complete your steel roofing or siding project. Made from the same colors and gauges available in our Hardy Standing Seam panels you can be assured the Hardy Flush Wall panel will match with your other products ordered from Mid Michigan Metal Sales. The Hardy Flush Wall panel allows you to continue to use steel to protect your house or building from harsh weather. The Hardy Flush Wall panel can be used as a flush wall siding, reverse board and batten siding, soffit, under deck, or as an interior liner option, which gives you that finished and complete look for your project.
- Made from any in-stock 26 gauge coil color or special order 26 gauge, 24 gauge, or 22 gauge color.
- Recommended using 24 gauge steel or 22 gauge steel.
- Concealed fastener system.
- Standard 16 inch nominal width with 0″ reveal.
- Can also be made in 12 inch and 20 inch widths. See matrix on color chart for available colors and widths.
- Adjustable Revel from 0″ to 3″ in 1/2″ increments. (made standard at 0″)
- Can be vented or non vented.
- Non vented 26,24, and 22 gauge panels can be made from 1ft to 20ft long.
- Be advised some colors are available in a 20″ or 12″ width standard. Please see the matrix of the Ultra Clad color chart to learn more.
- Perfect for use as a Soffit, Under deck, or Flush Wall panel.
- Average lead time for order completion: 2-4 weeks.
- 1,000 linear ft. minimum order for this product.
Available Steel Thicknesses
- 26 gauge Galvalume® Steel (Painted & Unpainted)
- 24 gauge Galvalume® Steel (Painted & Unpainted) (Recommended thickness for this panel)
- 22 gauge Galvalume® Steel (Painted) (Recommended thickness for this panel)
26 gauge Standard Color Chart (16″ width only). Click Here.
26, 24, 22 gauge steel Ultra Clad color chart. Click Here.