Hardy Flush Wall Steel Siding & Soffit
Mid Michigan Metal Sales Hardy Flush Wall panel is an extremely versatile steel panel and is a great way to complete your steel roofing or siding project. Made from the same colors and gauges available in our HardyRib, EconoRib and Hardy Standing Seam panels you can be assured the Hardy FW panel with match with your other products ordered from Mid Michigan Metal Sales. The HardyFW panel allows you to continue to use steel to protect your house or building from harsh weather. The HardyFW panel can be used as a flush wall siding, soffit, under deck, or interior liner option, which gives you that finished and complete look for your project.
- Made from any in-stock coil color or special order color.
- Concealed fastener system.
- Standard 16 inch nominal width with 0″ reveal.
- Adjustable Revel from 0″ to 3″ in 1/2″ increments. (made standard at 0″)
- Can be vented or non vented.
- Non vented 26,24, and 22 gauge panels can be made from 1ft to 20ft long.
- 29 gauge and vented panels are available in 10ft lengths only.
- Perfect for use as a Soffit, Under deck, or Flush Wall panel.
- Please call for lead time and minimum order requirements.
Available Steel Thicknesses
- 29 gauge Galvalume® Steel (Painted & Unpainted) (made in 10′ lengths only)
- 26 gauge Galvalume® Steel (Painted & Unpainted)
- 24 gauge Galvalume® Steel (Painted & Unpainted)
- 22 gauge Galvalume® Steel (Painted)
29 gauge steel color chart. Click here.
26 gauge Standard Color Chart. Click Here.
26, 24, 22 gauge steel Ultra Clad color chart. Click Here.