Hardy Flush Wall Steel Siding
Mid Michigan Metal Sales Hardy Flush Wall panel is an extremely versatile steel panel and is a great way to complete your steel roofing or siding project. Made from the same colors and gauges available in our Hardy Standing Seam panels you can be assured the Hardy Flush Wall panel will match with your other products ordered from Mid Michigan Metal Sales. The Hardy Flush Wall panel allows you to continue to use steel to protect your house or building from harsh weather. The Hardy Flush Wall panel can be used as a flush wall siding, reverse board and batten siding, soffit, under deck, or as an interior liner option, which gives you that finished and complete look for your project.
- Made from any 24 gauge, or 22 gauge color from our Ultra Clad color chart.
- Concealed fastener system.
- Standard 16 inch nominal width with 0″ reveal.
- Can also be made in 12 inch and 20 inch widths. See matrix on color chart for available colors and widths.
- Adjustable Revel from 0″ to 3″ in 1/2″ increments. (made standard at 0″)
- Can be vented or non vented.
- Vented panels are made in 10′ lengths only.
- Non vented 24, and 22 gauge panels can be made from 1ft to 20ft long.
- Be advised some colors are available in a 20″ or 12″ width standard. Please see the matrix of the Ultra Clad color chart to learn more.
- Perfect for use as a Soffit, Under deck, or Flush Wall panel.
- Average lead time for order completion: 2-4 weeks.
- 1,000 linear ft. minimum order for this product.
Available Steel Thicknesses
- 24 gauge Galvalume® Steel (Painted & Unpainted) (Recommended thickness for this panel)
- 22 gauge Galvalume® Steel (Painted) (Recommended thickness for this panel)
24, 22 gauge steel Ultra Clad color chart. Click Here.