Hardy Snap Standing Seam Panel
View the Color Chart (PDF)
- Residential and Commercial applications.
- Concealed fasteners for a clean look.
- The panel is made in lengths from 3 feet to 25 feet.
- 16″ width panel (Standard width)- 26 and 24 gauge steel
- Eight 26 gauge Colors in stock.
- UL 790 Fire Resistance Class A
- UL 2218A Impact Resistance Class 4
- Available in a total of 60 colors. (See color charts/matrix below)
- Fully hidden fastener trim system or exposed fastener trim system available.
- 24 or 22 gauge premium steel w/Kynar® paint and 26 gauge premium steel w/Textured Paint available. (500 lin. ft min. order)
- 20″ width panel- 24 & 22 gauge steel and 0.040″ Aluminum. (500 lin. ft min. order)
- 12″ width panel- 26, 24, & 22 gauge steel and 0.040″ Aluminum. (750 lin. ft min. order)
- Limited Lifetime Paint and Steel Warranty on 26 gauge, 24 gauge and 22 gauge painted steel products.
- Current Lead Time for In Stock 26 gauge Colors: Approximately 8-12 weeks*
- Current Lead time for special order colors: Approximately 8-12 weeks*
ARCHITECTURAL SYSTEM FOR RESIDENTIAL HOUSING
The Hardy Snap Standing Seam metal roof panel is available in an array of colors and gauges, created to make any home the envy of the community. We are the manufacturer. Your individual panels are made to order in house and cut to the inch.
Our Hardy Snap Standing Seam Panel is attached with fasteners that are concealed under the panel and attached at the built-in nail fin. We make this panel standard with 26 gauge steel with striations. Additionally, we can make this panel in 24 gauge steel so you can have a stronger panel on your roof and to help reduce oil canning. This panel can be installed on slopes greater than a 3/12 pitch. There are two types of trim/accessory packages to choose from for this panel. Either a concealed fastener trim package or you have the choice to use the exposed fastener trim package. The exposed fastener trim package makes installation a breeze for beginners.
Textured Paint for 26 gauge Steel
TEXTURED is a unique textured finish that provides a new level of visual depth, dimension, and durability resulting in improved performance visual enhancement over traditional painted surfaces. TEXTURED coating has been formulated and designed to provide dimensional to the surface, thereby diffusing and redirecting light to provide an appealing look while reducing the appearance of oil-canning.
TEXTURED has been developed to provide a more durable surface and enhanced resistance to scratching and scuffing common with low gloss or matte finishes while maintaining the same excellent film integrity, weathering performance, and resistance to chalking and fading that ULTRA-CLAD is known for.
- Rich, deep, appealing visual appearance.
- Unique textured finish reduces the appearance of oil-canning.
- Enhanced durability. More scratch-resistant finish.
- Limited Lifetime Paint and Steel Warranty.
- Available in thirteen (13) colors.
Additional Product Information
26 gauge Standard Color Chart (PDF)
Ultra Clad Color Chart (Special Order 26ga, 24ga, 22ga, & .040 Aluminum colors) (PDF)
Available standard trims (PDF)
Installation Guide (PDF)
Looking for another profile style? Take a look at all the profiles we have available here.