Hardy Loc Standing Seam Metal Roofing Panels
View the Color Chart (PDF)
- Made standard with 24 gauge AZ 50 Steel with Kynar Paint
- Limited Lifetime Paint & Steel Warranty
- Also available in 22 gauge steel w/Kynar 500 Paint
- Minor ribs decrease oil canning and telegraphing
- Mechanical Lock Standing Seam System
- Secured with clip
- Industrial and Commercial Application
- Used on roofs with pitches of 0:12 or above
- Current Lead time 6-8 weeks. (Plymouth location pickup.)
Not all Steel Roofing is Created Equal. Make an Educated decision. Learn more Here.
FOR COMMERCIAL AND INDUSTRIAL
Our Hardy Loc standing Seam Panel is a mechanically seamed panel. Unlike the Hardy Snap and Hardy Clip standing seam panels our 1-1/2″ mechanical lock standing seam panel is attached with clips and seamed with a power or manual seaming tool that makes a single fold or a double fold. This makes the Hardy Loc panel system able to be installed on roofs with extremely low pitches, 1/2:12 with a single seaming machine or 0:12 with a double seaming machine.
The Hardy Loc Standing Seam Panel has eight layers of coatings to complete the paint system. It also feature’s an exclusive limited lifetime paint & steel warranty. With the best warranty and paint coatings available in the industry, you will know your home will be protected from the elements for hundreds of years.
All of our Standing Seam Panels come with an exclusive Limited Lifetime Non-Prorated Paint & Steel Warranty. Sample warranty available upon request.